DYNAMIC Masters Painting (DMP) - Greensboro, NC
DYNAMIC Masters Painting has been in business for two years offering services from the East Coast to the Mississippi and expanding services throughout all 50 states across the U.S. We are a small-sized business with expected growth into the mid-sized painting industry. Our projects range between $10K and $250K.
What DMP expects: We are looking for a qualified Estimator who understands the painting industry. We seek an Estimator of integrity with quality of character and attention to detail. Further, we require a high-level communicator committed to building trust in the DMP work environment.
What can you expect? To develop competitive estimates while working with an increasing quantity of general contractors. Expect an environment of change and growth. Presently, we are bidding jobs east of the Mississippi and preparing for services nationwide. DMP is a unique company built on trust, communication, character, and heart, while similarly committed to solid business practices and disciplines. We offer an amazing and DYNAMIC company culture - gracefully inviting growth and change. This is a part-time, subcontractor position where the Estimator will work from home, while utilizing the DMP communication tools to remain "connected" our DMP staff.
- Create estimates with developed material take-off skills
- Prepare estimates to be reviewed by our staff
- Professional at representing a company at pre-bid meetings, site visits and presentations
- Provide technical assistance to project management in negotiating contracts, change orders, etc. as required based on prior bid preparation
- Part-time / Subcontract / Work from Home
Education and Experience:
- Honest presentation of education, experience, and credentials in painting/construction industry, and doing estimates
Note: Most interested in honest and accurate presentation of credentials. Additionally interested in character, team-player mentality, teachability, for overall cohesiveness with DMP mindset/culture
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- To communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Able to understand multiple projects of varying complexity including multi-phase projects in design and construction
- Sensitive and committed to time commitments
- Must be detailed with excellent documentation and organizational skills, while possessing a detailed understanding and interpretation of construction documents
- Strong math and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to read/interpret design and construction drawings, specs, schematics and other documents
- Must be organized, time sensitive, and graceful in dealing with our appreciated customers.
- Proficient in the use of computer technology
- Competent reading, speaking, and writing English
- Spanish is a strong plus
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- We want and need individuals who do what they say they will do, as well as seek to do what is needed.
- Cooperation is extremely important to us. This and all positions at DMP require being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- All DMP jobs require being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- DMP is a multicultural company that seeks to treat all individuals with the highest respect, independent of race or ethnic background. This mindset is a must for any employee or subcontractor working for or representing DMP.
- Working with and/or for DMP includes being a team player, which may include performing activities that require speaking, seeing, hearing, use of your arms and legs such as walking, stooping, bending and occasionally lifting up-to 25 pounds.
DMP, Inc. may confirm work authorization, drug screening and background check.
- Estimating: 3 years
Note: An overall analysis will be made among pool of candidates based on all credentials presented.
- Go to our Contact page
- Type JOB APPLICATION: ESTIMATOR in the "Subject" field
- Fill out the form requesting more information and a callback