Crew Leaders Needed
DYNAMIC Masters Painting (DMP) - Greensboro, NC
DYNAMIC Masters Painting has been in business for two years offering services from the East Coast to the Mississippi and expanding services throughout all 50 states across the U.S. We are a small-sized business with expected growth into the mid-sized painting industry. Our projects range between $10K and $250K.
What DMP expects: We are looking for a qualified Crew Leaders who understand the painting industry. We seek an Crew Leaders of integrity with quality of character and attention to detail. Further, we require a high-level communicator committed to building trust in the DMP work environment.
What can you expect?
Expect an environment of change and growth. Presently, we are bidding jobs east of the Mississippi and preparing for services nationwide. DMP is a unique company built on trust, communication, character, and heart, while similarly committed to solid business practices and disciplines. We offer an amazing and DYNAMIC company culture - gracefully inviting growth and change.
- To lead crews of 3-5 painters
- To report to DMP Regional Directors
- To work with General Contractor Site Superintendents
- To read and interpret blueprints
- To ensure equipment is used, cleaned, and stored properly
- To travel
- Pay: Competitive
Education and Experience:
- Honest presentation of education, experience, and credentials in painting/construction industry and leading paint crews
Note: Most interested in honest and accurate presentation of credentials. Additionally interested in character, team-player mentality, teachability, for overall cohesiveness with DMP mindset/culture
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- To paint professionally
- To lead groups and crews professionally
- To communicate well reading, writing, and speaking in English
- Ability to read/interpret design and construction drawings, specs, schematics and other documents
- Sensitive and committed to time commitments
- Must be detailed with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Must be organized, time sensitive, and graceful in dealing with our appreciated customers
- Proficient in the use of smartphone technology
- Spanish is a strong plus
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- We want and need individuals who do what they say they will do, as well as seek to do what is needed.
- Cooperation is extremely important to us. This and all positions at DMP require being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- All DMP jobs require being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- DMP is a multicultural company that seeks to treat all individuals with the highest respect, independent of race or ethnic background. This mindset is a must for any employee or subcontractor working for or representing DMP.
- Working with and/or for DMP includes being a team player, which may include performing activities that require speaking, seeing, hearing, use of your arms and legs such as walking, stooping, bending and lifting paint buckets and other paint equipment.
DMP, Inc. may confirm work authorization, drug screening and background check.
- Painting: 3 years
- Crew Leading: 1 year
Note: An overall analysis will be made among pool of candidates based on all credentials presented.
- Go to our Contact page
- Type JOB APPLICATION: CREW LEADER in the "Subject" field
- Fill out the form requesting more information and a callback